To integrate infusionsoft with usetrue, follow the below points:
1. Create New Campaign
Login into your usetrue account, click on +new button to add new campaign > select one of your domain from drop down list > click use A Webhook Integration button > click on infusionsoft button.
2. Enter your webhook internal name > generate webhook > copy webhook url > click use this webhook button. Once you have launched the notification, follow the below instructions to configuring the webhook inside your infusionsoft account.
3. Open campaign.
4. Double click on campaign sequence that you have to edit or create new one.
5. New process window will open, drag the ‘Start’ object on the canvas and then ‘Send HTTP Post’ object on the canvas.
6. Double click on the ‘Send HTTP Post’ object to configure setting.
7. Past the webhook url in ‘POST URL’.
There are two fields required
Email: email address field.
8. Click merge button to access the infusionsoft input fields, You can add your form fields from Merge Fields from merge tap. Http post send two piece of data, one is field name and field value. You can add or remove fields by click add or minus sign buttons.
9. When you finished add fields, click on test button top right position. A green 200 response code validate the http post is working properly.
10. Click back to sequence.
11. Now you are ready to publish your campaign changes.